Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh frustrating weight. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not eating enough calories again and it's throwing me into lock-down. Operation drastic measures is just another one of those schemes I came up with, thinking that I knew what my body would respond to. The body fools me again. I'm going to try to give it a few more days ... basically what I'm doing is eating even fewer carbs than my self-imposed limit of 20, trying to keep meals to mostly meat, and adopting an "eat and be done with it" attitude rather than satisfying hunger or desire by going back for seconds or having an LC ice cream. I do feel deprived, but also determined. After I drop these stubborn 3 pounds I will go back to my normal 20 carbs a day plan.

Rawr. I forgot to take my spoonful of coconut oil this morning (I've been out of it for a few days, but Cro picked up a new jar from the grocery yesterday.)

[ 2g ] two kosher beef franks
[ 1g ] diced onions and cheese
-----
[ 2g ] two kosher beef franks
[ 3g ] diced onions and cheese
-----
[ 0 ] chicken
[ 0 ] ham
[ 2g ] feta cheese
[ 3g ] LC peanut butter
=====TOTAL 13 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...