Monday, December 15, 2008

Perhaps I should start titling my posts? Perhaps next year ... I like things consistent and for 2008 I only title the 10-pound loss entries.

Speaking of the 10-pound loss entry ... four more pounds to go. I'm worried that it's going to happen later in the month than usual (I usually hit it near the 21st). If it doesn't happen until the very end, that will set me back for January. Ah well ... I knew it would slow down the closer to goal I get. I'm not ready for it to slow down yet. I still have a lot to go!

I suppose "Operation Drastic Measures" (aka, replace more meals with tuna) has been working because I'm down 2 pounds as of this morning. Good ol' tuna.

I worked all weekend, but I'm very happy that I did. I got enough accomplished that my stress level was low until a couple of minutes ago. More work on the way ... but that is GOOD. I guess I'll try not to worry about it until someone brings the news to me directly. This probably means I'll be working all of next weekend too.

[ 4g ] coconut bark
-----
[ 0 ] tuna
[ 1g ] cheese
-----
[ 6g ] half cup spaghetti squash
[ 4g ] quarter cup spaghetti sauce
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 1g ] cheese
=====TOTAL 16 carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    Congrats on the weightloss, that's fabulous. I was down 2 lbs this morning too.

    I used to snore awful, until I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Even when I nap in the living room without my machine I don't snore most of the time. I love my bipap it saved my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on meeting your goal!

    I'm over here rooting you on!

    And totally needing to order some Carbquick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, congrats Vikki! Isn't it a great feeling? 2 pounds is a lot for an ongoing loss.

    Thank you Jenn. :) I love Carbquick and can't believe it took me so long to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...