Friday, December 26, 2008

Stop!!!

I'm in danger of going over carbs today and it's only 2pm. Pig out is what we used to call it. Ick, I didn't think I could pig out on LC, but that's what it feels like (mentally). So I'm calling a halt for the day. STOP!!! I don't know why I've been so hungry today but there is no way I'm going to allow myself to mess up a good thing. As I was counting what I had in my head I thought, ok, not too bad but I'll not have anything else today. And then I remembered that I had a 5 carb breakfast. Oh no.

Over Christmas my mom and dad could not get over how much weight I've lost. They last saw me in August and I've only lost another 35 pounds since then, but I guess it was enough, added with what I'd lost previously, to make a big difference. I also wore my "ego-boost jeans". I love those jeans.

Anyway, shamefully here is todays beginning of a pig out (I stopped just in time) counts:

[ 5g ] LC hamburger pie (with carbquik crust, cheese and onions)
-----
[ 3g ] 3 kosher beef franks
[ 2g ] diced onions
[ 2g ] cheddar cheese
[ 2g ] peanut butter
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar (white ice cream with chocolate shell coated in almond pieces)
-----
STOP!
=====TOTAL 19 carbs=====

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how fast those carbs can add up! Good thing you caught it! I just realized something though... You don't eat eggs do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's horrible! But I'm so glad I stopped to think about it before I overdid things. Yes, I eat eggs, whatcha got in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONLY lost 35lbs.... gosh I hate it when that happens! hahaha

    Congratulations on such a loss! I'd LOVE to have lost 35lb since Aug. Well done!!

    So, what did you end up having for the rest of the day considering you maxed out the carbs so early?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P (sticking out tounge) hey, those 35 pounds were hard-fought for and seemed to take forever. What gets me is that they really couldn't tell too much of a difference with the first 40 pounds that I'd lost, then after the next 35 they were blown away.

    Thank you :)

    I had nothing for the rest of the day. It was terrible! But I didn't really have any motivation issues to not eat more once I realized I was at 19. I guess that's because I have been trying to keep it under 15 for awhile now, so even though 20 is my limit, I was well over 15 so there was no question of eating another bite. And that sucked.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...