Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday's End

And the work week begins.

First day back after a nice, long, 12 days off. I'm here before anyone, as usual, and it is sooo quiet.

I'm in need of a big woosh because the slowness of this weight loss is getting me down. I also need to get my mind off of it and just go through the motions while taking care of other aspects of my life.

Right now, other aspects include work, worrying about my dad who is in critical care due to trouble breathing, and considering whether or not I need to get another solu-med treatment soon.

I hope you all are well and having a good Monday.

Today's counts:
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 1g ] radishes
[ 0 ] roast beef
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 0 ] roast beef

TOTAL 7 carbs

2 comments:

  1. :hugs: on the your Dad and :hugs: on your treatment.

    Enjoy the quiet of your office. I'm sure by the time you read this it will have passed. :D

    Don't worry about the weight loss slowing down. As you get closer to goal the weight does slow down. At least that's what I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn. :) hugs accepted and reciprocated.

    I know the weight loss is going to slow down, but I still have over 60 pounds to lose, so it should cut me a break and keep going at a good pace for a couple more months, darn it!

    But I'm done complaining. I hope! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...