Sunday, January 18, 2009

I decided to find Philly Swirl sugar free ice cream pops at Sams Club (where I'd heard that they might be found) but realized that my Sam's membership was expired. So, thinking that WalMart might also have them, I went there. No, they didn't have the sugar free type, but they had loads of sugar included types (which I avoided!)

While there, I picked up some more Carb Smart ice cream and some sugar free Creamsicle pops. Also a loaf of LC bread (5 carbs per slice). Maybe I'll try some toasted cheese on a slice of LC bread for breakfast. Mmm.

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I'd better set my alarm because today was Monday and I have to work. Oh yay, it's actually Sunday!

Cro and I just watched several youtube vids of the Maurie show about unusual phobias. We watched the girl who is afraid of pickles, the man who is afraid of peaches, and the woman who is afraid of cotton balls and other people with fear of other things ... wow. Seems like even if they didn't have a phobia to begin with that they could develop one after being chased around the studio with things such as chickens in every form from living to dead and plucked to giant mascots of chickens bearing evil grins.

TODAY's EATs

[ 5g ] One slice of LC bread
[ 1g ] 2 slices of cheddar cheese
-----
[ 3g ] 3 kosher franks
[ 1g ] onion
[ 5g ] brussles sprouts
-----
[ 5g ] LC ice cream
TOTAL 20 carbs

4 comments:

  1. Sunday instead of Monday? That's better than finding a $20 bill in an old pant pocket!

    Hope your real Monday is pretty okay too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find them you'll have to let me know what kind of sugar alcohol they have in them. I avoid maltitol like the plague on the other hand I really like erythritol and even a little xylitol from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry - haha, that's so true!

    Vikki - sugar alcohols do a number on me too, but since it was only 1 gram for the sugar free Creamsicles I just didn't subtract the sugar alcohol (counted the carb for it). Didn't seem to effect me. I'll see if I can find the ingredients for the Philly Swirl, but I wasn't able to find them so I don't have a box handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, thank you so much for posting what you did. Since I'm trying to hold off diabetes, (resently diagnosed with pre-diabetes)so I'm very careful with things like sugar alcohols because they can cause bgl spikes for me. It's a shame to because I've had to give up lots of things that had them in it including hard candies that helped with sweet cravings. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...