Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last day with no LC ice cream and peanut butter. :) I need to plan ahead for lunch tomorrow. I also need to plan ahead for a pot luck lunch and piñata party that we are having at work Friday to help people blow off a little steam and stress. Piñata avoidance will be easy, well I might have a go at breaking it, but avoiding the goodies will be no problem. Coming up with a dish to share that is cheap to make and still good, well I'll have to give it some thought.

SUNDAY's EATs
[ 6g ] LC cupcakes (yum)
-----
[ 0 ] roast turkey
[ 5g ] brussels sprouts
[ 4g ] cream cheese (used as dip)
[ 0 ] hot pork rinds (for dipping)
-----
[ 3g ] LC cupcakes
TOTAL 18 carbs

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried (or do you have access to) Dreamfields pasta? My hubby uses this relatively lo-carb pasta for potlucks. It's really good. He's made pasta salads, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs...all delicious and lo-carb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Dreamfields ... but that is a good idea if I can find some before Friday. I might just do grilled peppers if not. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes will go to Aldi get a large container of their polish sausages, cut them into thirds, add peppers and onions, put them in the crock pot. Cheap, easy, low carb and everyone loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a simpler version of something like this might work?

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guys-big-bite-/italian-stuffed-jalapenos-recipe/index.html

    Or how about LC quesadillas? LC tortillas, grilled onions, peppers and cheese - maybe some salsa and sour cream too? I've seen Blane Jelus fry 'em up nice and crispy, cut them into little slices and serve them as appetizers.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...