Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lunch-Nirvana

I think my blog is my de-stress and meditative moment generator. Eating is also a de-stress and meditative process (but that is bad to admit).

Anyway, I'm extremely hungry and stressed, yet in these few moments of eating my tuna cakes at lunch I'm reaching near nirvana. I don't have to stress at lunch, the food is filling a hunger but it's low carb and not creating guilt.

My tuna patties were made like this:

- Nuke up a 3-minute carbquik muffin, a little too done so it is very crumbly.
- crumble the muffin
- mix a can of tuna with 1 egg, add a couple of shakes of grated cheese
- mix in the crumbled muffin
- fry in olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...