Thursday, January 29, 2009

Party Ready

Pictured above is the recipe that Harry suggested for my office piñata party tomorrow.

Cro offered to make them so I wouldn't have to worry about it after work. When I got home he said it's a good thing he loves me because his hands were still burning from de-seeding those peppers. :o

We ate a portion of them for dinner tonight and OMG yum!!! Thank you for making this suggestion Harry. I think they will go over VERY well at the party tomorrow. And if they don't, all the more for me to bring home. LC and delicious even for those who aren't watching carbs. :}

4 comments:

  1. Looks Good!!!!!!!!
    Let us know what everyone thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo hoo! Those look yummy... and then I realized that they are hot peppers. I'm allergic :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to know they turned out well Oct!

    Please offer my apologies to Cro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo looks good! Hey wanna send Cro over to cook for me? giggle
    Take care girl and have a good time at your party.
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...