Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peek-a-boo Sun

I just learned that my workload was deemed too heavy and we are going to outsource one of the projects to a freelance resource. I feel both like breathing a sigh of relief and also like I've let everyone down by complaining that the schedule was so packed that I felt squashed under the weight of it.

Since I'm a worrier I am going to worry that this will effect my job security. And since I'm also a warrior I'm going to sigh in relief, shake it off, and do the best darn job possible on all my other work (which is still quite plentiful) to prove my worth.

And now I can actually focus on each task instead of worrying about deadline stacked upon deadline in a jumble so difficult to decipher that it would give Steven Hawking a headache. And I can love my job. :)

[ 3g ] LC fudge bar
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 3g ] stuffed onion
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 2g ] cheddar cheese
-----
[ 0 ] steak on sale! yum!!!
[ 3g ] LC fudge bar
[ 2g ] LC peanut butter

TOTAL 14 carbs
I hope this is the beginning of more brilliant sun peeking down on me and mine. It's been raining for too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...