Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slow but sure

One more pound is gone. That is three so far this month. I was right about it having slowed down, but I'm not so stressed about it since I have been expecting this to happen, since I made my 10 pound goal last month (and every month prior since I started LC) and since I said that from now on, losing 5 pounds a month is the new goal. Well, 3 down and 2 to go. :)

And who knows, maybe the speed will pick up again at some point, especially if I can add the elliptical back into my routine soon. I hope so!

The limp is still here, but I take ibuprofen every few hours which helps tons. (it reduces inflammation around the damaged myelin). I also bought some more curcumin yesterday, knowing that it also acts to reduce inflammation. I feel empowered to fix myself. :) Maybe I should start eating more curry powder too (yum).

[ 9g ] 3-minute muffin with peanut butter
-----
[ 7g ] kosher beef franks, onions, cheese, curry spices
-----
[ 6g ] LC ice cream and LC peanut butter

TOTAL 21 carbs

2 comments:

  1. Your doing such an amazing job. You'll be little Miss Skinny Minnie in no time.

    Have a great week,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny Minnie ... seems so far away if not just a dream. But I'll keep padding toward it. :) Thanks Vikki.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...