Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day!

Mom just emailed to tell me she made snow-cream for her and dad yesterday. She said dad had a good laugh remembering when my sister and I were kids and warning us to avoid the yellow snow. Hahaha. I miss being a kid!

Almost no one else made it to work this morning, but they will be working from home for sure (there's too much work to just have everyone skip a day). It was a scary drive even in a Jeep Wrangler in 4-wheel drive the entire way.

SNOW DAY EATs
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
not yet, but I toted my lunch and drove an hour to get to work this morning (9 inches of snow and still falling!!). Here's what I brought:
[ 5g ] LC bread
[ 3g ] LC peanut butter (I seriously have issues :P)
[ 1g ] roasted almonds
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 5g ] brussel sprouts
TOTAL 19 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...