Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thrown out of Wonderland

The Tweedle Brothers diligently stand guard at the gates of ONEderland.

I don't know what I did wrong, but I've gained two pounds and had my ONEderland membership card suspended until I earn my way back in. *pout* I think I'll camp out here on the sidewalk until the doors open to me again.

Maybe it's muscle gain from the workouts I did last week? Or maybe fluid retention (I suspect this since my MS is acting crazy agressive at the moment). Or maybe a delayed reaction to my 70-something carb day at my anniversary celebration? :( But that Nutella crepe was sooooo good, and I didn't eat it all, not even half.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be gone again soon. Especially since Cro and I are on a tight budget (including what we buy at the grocery) until he finds a job. For lunch today it's tuna! Dinner tonight? Maybe tuna! :) We'll see.

TODAY's EATs

[ 3.5 ] the third to last piece of celebration cheesecake (it's LC!)
-----
[ 0 ] tuna
[ 1g ] 2 slices of cheddar
-----
[ 0 ] roast beef

TOTAL 4.5 carbs

4 comments:

  1. Wow, no job. Hope that changes soon.
    We are on a budget here too. It is hard on me, I have never had to do it.
    Do you take R-Alpha Lipoic acid for the MS. I have read some great articles about it benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he finds one soon ... it is stressful for me to be the sole income, and have MS on top of that. No, I don't take anything right now. I'll read about that. Thanks Marjie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I've always been the "ms moneybags" among my friends, until the last couple of years. It IS hard to finally see what it's like to count each dollar carefully. I was always generous with what I had, now I wish I had all that extra back, but then again I don't regret any money spent on a friend who needed a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get back in Onderland in a day or two I bet. It definitly sucks to be on a budget.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...