Thursday, January 29, 2009

Z.z.Z.z.Z.z.

OMG, I just had turkey for lunch (about an hour ago) and suddenly I am extraordinarily sleepy! What is it in turkey that causes that? Whatever it is, I just got a good dose of it. Very odd because the turkey breast that I ate for lunch a few days ago didn't make me feel this way.

I wish I was a coffee drinker because this is rough ... my diet pop is caffeine-free, so that won't help. rawr ... I have too much work to do and being this sleepy is not good! There is caffeinated diet pop in the fridge, but there is no way I'm touching anything with aspartame. There is also regular coke, but there is no way I'm going to drink sugar. Grrr. I'm seriously considering trying coffee again.

ZZZ EATzzz
[ 3g ] small amount of LC ice cream
[ 1g ] small amount of LC peanut butter
-----
[ 0 ] sleepiness-inducing turkey (oh no!)
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 2g ] roasted almonds
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 5g ] brussels sprouts
[ 4g ] stuffed jalapeƱo peppers
[ 2g ] LC peanut butter
TOTAL 18 carbs

3 comments:

  1. Tryptophan. Coffee is great.

    Jared from 12MillionSteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a diet Big Red in the office fridge ... though I really did consider coffee (hate it!). Tryptophan! That's the stuff. Evil sleepy maker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some citrusy hot tea to perk yourself up? You can toss the box of tea in your desk drawer.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...