Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eye feel better :)

Happy weekend everyone! What am I going to do with myself today? I spent an hour this morning going over my first 3 months of low carb menus to remind myself of what was working. I think I ate a lot less back then and I know I've been eating more than normal for the past week. I've not gained anything, so it's ok, but I'd really like to kick it back into gear and start losing again soon. It would be super cool to be able to say that I've lost 100 pounds when my one year anniversary of low carb comes back around on June 1st. That is certainly achievable.

The rest of the day is yet unknown ... and ticking by so I'd better get to it, whatever it is! Hmm, I know, I'll give the elliptical another shot!(pictured: stuffed onions)

[ 4g ] protein shake (one LC SlimFast, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1 tbsp LC peanut butter, ice. blend well)
-----
[ 4g ] I plan for more of Cro's LC chili
[ 2g ] and probably some cream cheese and pork rinds
[ 2g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 6g ] stuffed onions (slices of broiled onion with ground beef, diced mushroom and topped with cheese)
[ 4g ] LC chocolate cheesecake!
TOTAL 22 carbs

6 comments:

  1. Cute title :o) I take it the eye is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's much improved. I took the title cuteness idea from a comment made my Harry yesterday. ^–^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see that you're feeling better.

    It's great that you're analyzing your eating patterns. That's a very good use of this whole menu blogging deal, IMO.

    I hope you reach the 100 lbs mark. But even if you don't, you're still to be commended for doing a great job for all this time. And for trying to adjust and improve upon your plan as you go.

    Well done, Oct. Keep on doing the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Harry! Yeah, between seeing Chai's success beating her stall and my lack of patience waiting mine out, I am just exploring to see what else I might do. Your encouragement always hits the spot. :) I am so happy to have "virtually" met you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyem glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...