Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday? Already??

Busy week ahead ... and i'm determined to eat well this week and drive this weight down a little. This is crazy. I allowed myself to go over 20 carbs a couple of days over the past week and that just won't do me any good. I've got a can of roasted almonds sitting on my desk and I've been having to stop myself from getting "just a couple 'cause a couple of almonds won't hurt" ... right? Wrong!!! Whatever. My desire to snack is the enemy and I am going to do my best to deny the enemy today. Too bad we can't just starve that enemy to death and be done with it.

Ok, mind on work. I've got two projects due on Wednesday and revisions if needed for one of those projects is due Friday. I also have another project due on Friday. Another due Tuesday of next week and another due Friday of next week ... but those are next week so I'll worry about this week first. :)



[ 1g ] sip of LC SlimFast
[ 4g ] LC chocolate muffin
-----
for lunch I am bringing:
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 5g ] diced onion
[ 2g ] mushrooms
-----
[ 0 ] roast beef
[ 1g ] radishes
[ 2g ] diced onion
TOTAL 17 carbs

1 comment:

  1. Ah, snacking. It's a tough habit to break.

    I generally don't snack anymore - if you don't count tea and coffee breaks.

    I've consciously made a decision to try and space out my meals - and eat three meals a day, max!

    I still have cravings from time to time though. I even get hungry (between meals) on occasion. I wish I didn't. But, it is what it is.

    The thing that helps me most is to stay busy. When I'm busy, eating actually becomes more of a chore/responsibility - rather than a comforting experience.

    Good luck with your projects at work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...