Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday brilliance.

I seem to do my best thinking early in the morning before I get out of bed. I had an inspired idea related to one of my beast-load of projects this morning. One of those concepts that makes me excited to continue thinking along that path and see what might come of it.

So why is it that I think in such a clear manner and seem to make unexpected connections before I get out of bed in the morning? My theory is that it has something to do with how the sleeping brain can come up with such unexpected material for dreams. That early and just after waking perhaps the brain is still half in dream state? Then there is the calm and quiet environment factor, which is great for clear thought. And lastly, perhaps just the position of recline gives the brain that extra blood flow. Whatever it is, I love dreaming and I like pondering things in early morning before I get out of bed.

Oh, btw, I lost another pound this morning. :)

Breakfast - 4carb/350cal
[4 carb][350 cal] LC cheesecake

Lunch - 25carb/330cal
[15 carb][ 130 cal] Kelloggs FiberPlus Antioxidants bar
[0 carb][60 cal] tuna
[10 carbs][140 cal] 2 Lindt Lindor Truffles (60% Extra Dark)

Dinner - 6.5carb/678cal
planned:
[6.5 carb][678 cal] 2 mini ground beef loaves with diced onion, pepper, cheese, bacon

TOTAL 35.5carb/1358cal

7 comments:

  1. You said:
    "perhaps just the position of recline gives the brain that extra blood flow."

    Okay, you convinced me.

    I'm going to go back to bed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little aside on your weight loss. And by the way, that's GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. For some reason I felt the best way to emphasis that news was to say it in the most de-emphasized manner. You know I'm exited! Thanks Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like your diet tweaks are really working! That's fantastic! Good going, Oct! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG!!!!! YEAH!!!!! RAH! RAH! RAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Harry and NewVision. I'm happy to be making some progress again.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...