Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday, slump day (slump because Wednesday's feel like the slump of the week). :) American Idol tonight (yay) ... Hell's Kitchen tomorrow night (yay) and the next day is Friday (YAY). Oh, and I met 3 deadlines today for projects that started a couple of weeks ago. Meeting deadlines is a great feeling. (Well, one of the deadlines isn't due until tomorrow, but I turned it in a day early.) Work has been a constant stream of new projects with tight deadlines for the last few weeks. Good to be needed.

TODAYs CARBs
[ 4g ] LC chocolate muffin
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
-----
for lunch I brought:
[ 0 ] roast beef
[ 1g ] radishes
[ 2g ] almonds
[ 4g ] large unsweetened iced tea with spenda
-----
[ 3g ] kosher beef franks
[ 2g ] diced onions
[ 1g ] cheddar cheese
[ 4g ] LC chocolate muffin
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
TOTAL 23 carbs

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on beating your deadline. That is such a great feeling.

    I love "Hell's Kitchen" - thanks for reminding me that it has started again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your deadlines, Oct. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff - thanks! It did feel good, but I can't miss deadlines so it feels more like relief than accomplishment. Ok, it feels like accomplishment too.

    Harry - thanks! I saw your post about Grand Torino. I've heard a lot of good things regarding that movie.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...