Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dad's surgery day

Dad is finally in hospital for his surgery this morning. Please say a prayer or send good thought his way for a successful procedure and an uncomplicated recovery. Thanks guys.

I'm leaving for work early today. So much to flipping accomplish in such little time! I will do it.

*update : Dad made it through the long day of surgery and is now recovering. Mom hasn't gotten to see him yet but was told that dad is doing just fine.

Breakfast - 18carb/310cal
[15carb][120cal ] snack bar
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

Lunch - 14carb/629cal
[0carb][219cal] Pork al Pastor
[3carb][50cal] LC tortilla
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[8carb][170cal] Atkins bar

Dinner - xcarb/xcal
[0carb][xcal ] turkey breast
[xcarb][xcal ] broccoli

TOTAL xcarb/xcal

8 comments:

  1. Hi Oct, your dad will certainly be in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Madame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish your dad well. having a good thought. i would say a prayer but me and the big man are fighting right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My positive thoughts and prayers go out to your dad, you and all your family.

    Please keep us posted.

    Remember to take a moment to pull back and breathe - maybe with the lavender oil. It'll only take a moment and it may help you to cope with all this stress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long, surgury, glad the surgeon came out and gave an update. Keep us posted! I'll say a prayer for your Dad <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carlos, Harry and Donna. I still haven't heard that he is out and how he is doing. All prayers and well-wishes are very appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to hear that, Oct! :-)

    Now the prayers shall shift to a swift recovery and long-term relief for his back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Harry! I'm hoping that I get to talk to him today ... hearing his voice will put a little more certainty in my mind that he really did make it through this well and is going to be ok. The prayers are very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...