Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here already?

That's right. Saturday. 7am and the sky is just now starting to open it's eyes. The brightness of morning and the possibilities of the day are still unrevealed. I love the darkness before the day. This is the moment when I feel like a kid sneaking cookies from the jar (in reality sneaking minutes from the hours) before the day wakes up and notices. Before things start moving fast, faster, gone and it's Sunday again.

Inspired by my love of peanut butter, and Cro bringing home some low carb tortillas for me, I made this:

Breakfast - 7carb/250cal
[7carb][250cal] 2.5 fried tortilla wedges with Vikki's Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce

Lunch - 10.5carb/533cal
[4carbs][25cal] 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
[1carb][226cal] 2oz cheddar cheese
[1carb][12cal] 2 jalapeno peppers
[.5carb][70cal] parmesan cheese
[4carb][200cal] peanut butter

Dinner - 14carb/416cal
[2carb][360cal] 2oz cream cheese and 2oz pork rinds
[12carb][56cal] LC ice cream

TOTAL 31.5carb/1199cal

3 comments:

  1. agreed! the world sleeping is my favorite time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks drool-inducing. In fact, it was! ;-)

    I hope you guys have a grand weekend. You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love early morning quiet. It's where I do my best thinking...

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...