Monday, March 16, 2009

I had both a near melt-down (John&Kate+8 term for tantrum) and creative breakthrough yesterday. Melt-down because I couldn't settle on a direction for the piece I was designing. Creative breakthrough when it came to me and the rest of the long long day was smooth sailing. I finished the piece at about 7:30pm and have been a happy camper ever since. I hope the client likes it! They should because I believe it fits them well. I am so happy to have that bit of work behind me and can concentrate on the other deadlines as well as building on that first piece to finish out the entire campaign.
Breakfast - 11carb/360cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[ 8carb][170cal] 1 Atkins bar

Lunch - 6carb/600cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[ 3carb][50cal] 1/2 low carb tortilla
[0carb][200cal ] bacon
[0carb][160cal ] spicy pork rinds

Dinner - 10carb/321cal
planned:
[0carb][270cal] turkey breast
[10 carb][51 cal ] brussels sprouts

TOTAL 27carb/1281cal

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got that project finished and can move on to the others. Feels good doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt absolutely great last night. Thanks Deborah. I still have to present the designs to client before end of day, so wish me luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well with the client! I wonder, did you watch the Jon & Kate + 8 marathon yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It went well but I've got revisions to make and due this week. I led the meeting which was rather nice ... I'm rather shy in general but not at all when I'm presenting work. :)

    Darn, I missed a John & Kate +8 marathon! I didn't know. I did catch one episode rerun (Maty getting her ears pierced). That child has issues, but it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to stick with it and come through, Oct! I hope the revisions go well and that you continue to make progress on your other projects.

    It sounds like your brain is getting quite a work out these days! Hang in there and try to have confidence in your abilities! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...