Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm going through my stacks and stacks of too-large clothes today. Well I got a good start on it anyway. I'll wash them and pack them up and take them to Goodwill sometime soon. It's rather exciting to be doing this, sort of like saying goodbye for good to being fat. I hope that will actually work out for me this time. Oh, it will!

Breakfast - 4carb/200cal
[4 carb][200 cal] peanut butter

Lunch - 21carbs/750 cal
[10 carb][51 cal ] brussels sprouts
[0 carb][119 cal] olive oil
[0 carb][320 carb] 6 oz steak
[4 carb][200 cal] peanut butter
[7 carb][60 cal] sugarfree chocolate pudding with xylitol

Dinner - 9carb/290cal
[7carb][120cal] chocolate meal replacement shake

TOTAL 34carb/1240cal

6 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this part of WL kicking the old huge clothes to the curb and getting back into some old smaller stuff... congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather fun. Thanks Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into your smaller clothes. I love to move to the next size. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome to be getting rid of big clothes! Can I ask what was your biggest size? Mine was a 26 in pants & 28 in blouse. Now I am in a 22 pant & 24 blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks NewVision and Sadekat.

    Sadekat - ugh, you ask embarrassing questions. There was a size 28 pant in my stack of too bigs, also I believe a 32 blouse. I would never wear any blouse that wasn't billowy to help hide my shape, so I would assume that I was a few sizes smaller than that. I still wear oversized shirts everywhere except behind the closed doors of my home. I have always had the tendency to hide in larger shirts. I have no problem wearing tighter jeans now, but the shirt has to be long enough and not clingy to conceal that big butt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and my current sizes: 18 jeans are not tight at all but I'm not able to get the 16's on yet. Shirts, same deal, I like them oversized so I still wear big sizes that I could probably fit 2 me's into. I figure if the pants are form-fitting, the shirt can be oversized. Oversized pants together with oversized tops just look sloppy on me, so I don't do that. Form fitting tops are something I won't wear ... maybe someday I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...