Saturday, March 14, 2009

Meh. What should I do today? All this freedom and no plans. :)
Breakfast - 4carb/200cal
[4carb][200cal ] peanut butter
[9carb][54cal ] LC frozen orange ice cream pops

Lunch - 3.5carb/280cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[ .5carb][90cal] 1 slice cheddar

Dinner - 7carb/622cal
[1carb][226cal] 2oz cheddar cheese
[1carb][12cal] 2 jalapeno peppers
[2carb][16cal] 1 anaheim pepper
[0carb][164cal] 3oz ground beef
[1carb][4cal] 1 TBSP diced onions
[2carb][200cal] cream cheese

TOTAL 14.5carb/1102cal

3 comments:

  1. Do what I am going to do today....laundry and catching up on all my tv viewing, and RPG game, gotta level my hitter!

    HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch a movie? Cook/bake? Spend some time outdoors? Juggle with exotic fruits? Try to teach cats algebra?

    So many options. I hope you guys find something fun to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should start with the less exotic fruits. preferably the non-pointy ones too. :)

    I wrapped gifts, visited Walgreens for a bday card for mom, found that Peter Pan peanut butter works out to less net carbs than the low carb peanut butter that I like, it also tastes better!, then went to post office, mailed the bday gift, stopped to get a lottery ticket on the way home, then spent the rest of the morning relaxing. Boring domestic stuff, eh. :) I made stuffed anaheim peppers for dinner and here I am typing and watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" (disturbing show really).

    Hope you both had a good Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...