Friday, March 27, 2009


My husband is the sweetest. :) I got home at 9:30 last night after seeing Coraline with Matt (omg, such a creepy movie! But so good too!). Anyway, I got home late and find that this is what what he had made in case I didn't have dinner. LOL. cute! I'm taking one of these spicy cheddar-face burgers for lunch today.

My friend Matt is also a sweety. He brought me the last of his and John's pepper-jack cheese and a bottle of water to the movie since popcorn and LC don't go together well and since I avoid apartame now.

Breakfast - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] peanut butter

Lunch - xcarb/xcal
[12carb][100cal ] 100 cal cereal mix
[12carb][100cal ] 100 cal cereal mix
[3carb][339cal ] silly cheddar-face burger
[15carb][120cal ] snack bar

Dinner - xcarb/xcal
[3carb][339cal ] happy cheddar-face burger
[5 carb][26 cal ] brussels sprouts
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

TOTAL 59carb/1594cal

ug, I overdid it. :( I need to start adding before I eat again, I've gotten lax about that this past week with all of the work hours I've been putting in (averaging about 11 hours a day for the last six days). Anyway, rather than adding up my carb/cal counts before I eat I've been eating and adding them up later in the day ... NOT GOOD! NOT SMART! STOP IT!

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful hubby and friend you have. You are one lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am :) Wonderful husband and wonderful best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. There's nothing better than coming home to house filled with love (and smiley faced cheeseburgers). :-)

    It's Friday! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those smiley faced burgers! Very cool!

    Cro~ You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming home to a smiley-faced husband who made smiley-faced burgers for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...