Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stormy.

That doesn't give you much to comment on does it? I'd better write a bit more or suffer a day without hearing from anyone.

I was more commenting on my workload than anything, but although it is stacked higher and more jumbly than a game of Jenga, I'm feeling good about it. I got up at 3am, worked from home from 4-5am, left for work and got here at 5:30ish am. 5:30-8:30 flew by so fast it was difficult to comprehend where it went. Those hours (before everone else gets here) were suppose to be "bonus" hours that I was freely using to manage some of this work. They flew by productively, hacking down even more projects that weren't even on my list until I checked my email first thing this morning. Sprung up like how Cro describes Kudzu (that voracious plant the spreads over everything in the South. What about the overload? Well I got some of that done too, but not all of it. Still working. :) Still going. Not asleep but I do feel a bit drowsey and am looking forward to tonight. American Idol is going to be nothing but white noise to me this evening, I'm sure. I will likely fall asleep during the very first performance.

The BIG project is on track. The smaller projects for the BIG client are ontrack. The continuous project for the longtime client is also on track. Everything is on track.

Storms can be fun, or at least interesting.

Funny how my "Ego Boost" jeans are now my fat jeans (meaning they are too big and loose) and my size 16 jeans are now my new ego boost jeans. Unfortunately I'm wearing the "fat jeans" today and not feeling as cool as I would like. :P
Breakfast - 2carb/440cal
[2carb][440cal ] macadamias

Lunch - 27carb/565cal
[0carb][135cal] turkey breast
[13carb][90cal ] Quaker mini rice cakes
[10carb][140cal ] Atkins bar
[4carb][200cal ] peanut butter

Dinner - 13carb/390cal
Cro is making:
[10 carb][51 cal ] brussels sprouts
[3 carb][339 cal] 1 mini ground beef loaf with diced onion,

TOTAL 42carb/1395cal

2 comments:

  1. You're really amazing! I hope your boss and colleagues know how hard you work!

    Only two more days 'til the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Harry. As in most things in life, as long as it's running smoothly I doubt anyone notices. They all have their own deadlines to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...