Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is the new tag thing going around ... or old tag thing going around again ... or hmm, just do it. Thanks to Deborah and Sadekat for tagging everyone who reads their blogs. I guess that means I'm double tagged!


List 7 things you love and tag 7 bloggers that you love.
To quote Sadekat, I'm not going to list family, or hubby (nor my buddy cat) since that's a given and just list 'things'
1. peanut butter & chocolate
2. my Jeep
3. a great pair of jeans
4. reading
5. social media stuff like this blog
6. certain music
7. gaming

Oh, and I tag everyone who read this post. :D

Breakfast - 3carb/190cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

Lunch - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] peanut butter

Dinner - 10carb/400cal
[6carb][100cal ] LC tortilla
[1carb][110cal ] 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

TOTAL 19carb/970cal

3 comments:

  1. What are some of your favorite books and musicians?

    I hope you and Cro have a eggsellent weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'll copy my lists off facebook:

    Alice in Chains, David Bowie, Chris Whitley, Disturbed, Ezra Thomas, Robert Fripp, Gorillaz, Ben Harper, IZ, Josiah, Korn, Lionel-Richie-Sucks, Metallica, Nirvana, Ozzy, The Police, Queen, Rage Against the Machine, Sting, Tool, U2 I suppose, Vitas, Tom Waits, X, Yngwie, Rob Zombie

    Asimov, HP Lovecraft, Edward Gorey, Alan Lightman, Neil Gaiman, Stephen R Donaldson, Andy Harris and lots more mostly speculative and dark fiction writers and unusual thinkers with a few technical manuals thrown in.

    Hope your weekend is great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I just tageed you ? lol

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...