Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today, for the first time in a few years, I'm NOT wearing a shirt long enough to camouflage my entire rear. LOL. I even asked Cro for a serious opinion regarding whether my butt in jeans is too plump to go to work like that. I'm trusting his honest opinion that I don't look skanky. I'm only feeling slightly self-conscious and a whole lot of oh so "normal"!!! Oh! and I've lost another half pound. Darn halves.

I wish there was a diet for losing age. I feel like I've missed out on so many good things due to being overweight. I want a do-over.

Breakfast - 11carb/260cal
[4carb][200cal] peanut butter
[7carb][60cal] chocolate

Lunch - 17.5carb/586cal
[.5carb][116cal] 1oz cheddar cheese
[1carb][12cal] 2 jalapeno peppers
[0carb][164cal] 3oz ground beef
[1carb][4cal] 1 TBSP diced onions
[2carb][200cal] cream cheese
[13carb][90cal ] Quaker mini rice cakes

Dinner - 14carb/521cal
[0carb][270cal] turkey breast
[10 carb][51 cal ] brussels sprouts
[4carb][200cal] peanut butter

TOTAL 42.5carb/1367cal

5 comments:

  1. If you ever find that age defying diet, please share it. I don't want to relive those years I just want the wrinkles to be gone (without spending a butt load of money).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where's my head? Congrats on the half pound! At least it didn't go in the opposite direction. Every little half pound helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deborah. :) If only there WERE an age defying diet. I'd live those years again and not miss out on so much due to weight! The economy was better then too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of it this way, Oct ... there may not be an age-defying diet that takes you back in time. But, there is a diet that can possibly add years to the other end of your life. That's still a pretty good deal. :-)

    I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...