Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday.

Relax. Think. Breath. You can do it.

I woke up at 4am with work on my mind so I got up and got ready for work. I answered some emails before I left home (work emails) and now I am here in the blessed quiet of the morning. This is my favorite time of the working day. My favorite time of the at home day seems to go faster and faster. I've barely finished dinner when I find myself retiring from browsing and commenting upon blogs that I love to read, sit in my fav easy chair with nothing much on tv, and fall into a comfortable nap. Before I know it, it's time to get up with work on my mind again. I guess I'm getting old, or maybe I should stop getting up so darn early. lol

Breakfast - 11carb/260cal
[4 carb][200 cal] peanut butter
[7carb][60cal ] dark chocolate

Lunch - 2.5carbs/620cal
[0carb][200cal ] bacon
[.5carb][60cal ] cheddar
[2carb][360cal] 2oz cream cheese and 2oz pork rinds

Dinner - 3.5carb/515cal
I think Cro is making:
[xcarb][500cal ] roast beef
[2.5carb][8cal ] 8 radishes
[1carb][7cal ] small amount of onion

TOTAL 17carb/1395cal

3 comments:

  1. im right there with you as i get older i need more sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm nap. I'm thinking of that Simpsons segment in which Homer naps while driving, seeing his car as a double bed going down the road to happy lullaby music. He wakes up driving off the road and trailing a picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a power napper, 3-4 hours at a stretch. I was trained well by my parents, who still have naptime at their house.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...