Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday - I got to work at 6am this morning. That's probably a new record for me and was completely induced by too much work to handle in regular working hours. I was here a full 2 hours before anyone else and 2.5 hours before the majority of them. There was only a couple of designers still here when I left last night at 6pm. I hope they didn't have to pull an all-nighter, but that just seems to be the flavor of the corporate world these days. Darned scary economy. >_<

Heigh ho, heigh ho
To make your troubles go
Just keep on singing
All day long, heigh ho

I like the Tom Waits version.

Breakfast - 4carb/200cal
[4 carb][200 cal] peanut butter

Lunch - 30carbs/700cal
[0carb][40cal ] tuna
[2carb][440cal ] macadamias
[13carb][90cal ] Quaker mini rice cakes
[15carb][130cal ] FiberPlus Antioxidants bar

Dinner (plan to have:) - 3carb/512cal
[0carb][500cal ] roast beef
[2.5carb][8cal ] 8 radishes
[.5carb][4cal ] small amount of onion

TOTAL 37carb/1412cal

5 comments:

  1. Heck no it doesn't. :) I just wanted to mention the Tom Waits song, which is dark and creepy and depressing and menacing. I sort of dig it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. macadamia nuts! yum! I haven't had them in so long. I want your lunch instead of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to keep your diet together even while under mucho, mucho stress. Not easy to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Harry! Mucho stress mucho sucks.

    I find it odd that I don't even connect eating with easing stress anymore. It really can only add to the stress if you think about it. It's odd because how in the heck did I get fat in the first place. I was in denial and just wanted to enjoy food like everyone else does.

    So now, I am content knowing that I will never be able to enjoy food without presence of mind.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...