Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whootsh! (combination whoosh and woot!) I got on the scale this morning just hoping for a half pound loss and WHAT?? It says that I've lost 2 pounds. I had to get off the scale, reset it and get back on again before I believed what it was saying. I haven't had more than a 1-pound loss at a time for a long long while. Very cool. That puts me officially at 90 pounds lost.

I'm just copying most of my menu from yesterday and will revise if anything changes. I know I'm having leftover stuffed peppers later so the rest of the day might as well be similar as well.

I have to work today to finish a project that is due to client by end of day tomorrow. Working today will also help keep my next week from becoming a hell week (hopefully) so it's nice not to worry about what I'm going to eat. I have two more project revisions due to clients on Wednesday so if I free up time to work on them tomorrow that just gives me a little extra edge regarding time. I also plan to have some great relationship time today. :) And Monday night seeing the movie! Seeing a movie on a week night is cool. I feel like a naughty teenager. :}
Breakfast - 3carb/190cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[9carb][54cal ] LC frozen orange ice cream pops

Lunch - 11carb/360cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[ 8carb][170cal] 1 Atkins bar

Dinner - 7carb/622cal
[1carb][226cal] 2oz cheddar cheese
[1carb][12cal] 2 jalapeno peppers
[2carb][16cal] 1 anaheim pepper
[0carb][164cal] 3oz ground beef
[1carb][4cal] 1 TBSP diced onions
[2carb][200cal] cream cheese

TOTAL 21carb/1172cal

7 comments:

  1. Yay! for your two pound loss~!! I know when you get closer to your goal, you don't have many weigh in's like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic news, Oct! :-)

    Congrats on the major loss! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO on the 2 pound loss!!!

    90 pounds is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee Skippeeeee!! 90# is wonderful. I hope to make that same announcement some day. Might have to wait for it, but I'm gonna do it. Congrats, again. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...