Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

I'm getting frustrated with not losing if I eat more than 1200 calories (it seems that might be the number, but might be less than that). Ah well. It isn't the first time weight loss has been frustrating. I'm mostly frustrated because I feel getting back below the 180's is a significant milestone. And I'm so close! after I break 170 the next significant milestone will be 150, I suppose.

I left early yesterday morning to buy some ground cover plants. I ended up with Periwinkle which are supposed to be vining, self-spreading, fast-growing, weed-choking, not vertical climbers, not plant chokers, and hearty. I hope they are as good as what they're little plant tags indicate.Before I returned home I stopped at Hardees to pick up surprise breakfast for Cro. Pulling up to the cashier window I hear someone say "OH MY GOSH!!!". Looking up I discover it's the sweet Latino guy that has been a fan of my weight loss ever since I started. I hadn't seen him in a few months, enough that he was estonished by my continued weight loss and showered me with praise and renewed commitments to his own weight loss efforts. All of that left me feeling great about myself. :) So if any of you feel you are in a slump, just go find someone who hasn't seen your latest losses and I'll bet it brightens up your day too. Then again, I think it is this guy's pure admiration that does it. Some people have that little bit of insincerity that makes their compliments annoying.

I'm always compelled to say that I have a lot to go, but thank you. I'm by no means finished nor think I'm even close!

Breakfast - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] pb

Lunch - 2carb/640cal
[0carb][400cal ] steak-ums
[1.5carb][240cal ] cheese
[.5carb][4cal ] small amount of onion

Dinner - 10carb/51cal
[10carb][51cal] brussels sprouts

TOTAL 18carb/1071cal

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...