Thursday, April 2, 2009

Someone parked in my space this morning. Odd since I generally get here before anyone else, which makes me wonder if it is not someone who works here. I have a tandem parking spot and park on the inside since I get here early and leave late. Whoever parked there is now boxed in by my Jeep if they don't get out before the adjacent spots fill up.

Yes, I fret about inconsequential things. :)

*update* Fretting is over. Apparently there is a valet parking service that rents our company's spaces in the evenings (they are not allowed to do this, but they haven't been yelled at sufficiently to stop yet). The car in my spot was someone who rented the space from the valet company overnight and did not move it this morning. The valet people have been told again not to rent our spaces, the owner of the vehicle came and got it, and now all is well. I seriously worried about my Jeep all day.

By the way, my spot is assigned to me so I'm not just generalizing when I say "my spot", it really IS my spot. If someone is in it I worry because I'm not in my assigned spot and downtown still makes me uneasy anyway.

===========TANDEM PARKING SPOTS=====||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
O [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] W
U [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] A
T [ parking spot ] [ my Jeep spot ] L
S [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] L
I [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
D [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
E [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
* [ parking spot ] [ parking spot ] ||
===============WALL=================||

Breakfast - 3carb/235cal
[2.5carb][235cal ] 1-minute muffin (flax)

Lunch - 18carb/400cal
[0carb][80cal ] can of tuna
[15carb][130cal ] Fiber plus antioxidants bar
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

Dinner - 6carb/438cal
[6carb][438cal] Pork al Pastor

TOTAL 27carb/1073cal

4 comments:

  1. I have a certain place I like to park and when someone takes my space it irks me too, even though I park in a huge parking structure. If 'my' spot is taken, I will go try to find the same spot on other floors. Sometimes if I have something in my trunk that's heavy, I make one of my crew walk over and get it so I don't have to move my car mid-day and lose my spot. Yea, I am evil, but I bribe them with nuts & donuts & cakes. *cringe* I just realized that makes me more evil. bwhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think donuts & cakes is more than sufficient of a payment. If they are evil, they take your spot in the morning knowing that you might pay them in treats to move stuff later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you keep eating tuna you will start seeing symptoms of heavy metal (mercury) poisoning and it is cumulative. Also, pork is a scavenger, it is full of parasites, a very dirty animal and not meant for human consumption. If you are as health conscious as you appear to be, you might want to look into this.

    Rik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips Herbalist. All animals are dirty on the outside, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...