Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are making stuffed bell peppers for lunch today with mom, then heading to the hospital for a long afternoon with dad. I hope we find him doing better.

Officially 188 today. I suppose I should be ashamed of such a large number, but after 92 pounds lost, the 180s feel like numbers to be proud of. No way I'm stopping here though ... I look forward to lots more to go.

Breakfast - 3carb/190cal
[3carb][190cal ] pb

Lunch - 13carb/600cal
[13carb][600cal] ground beef, onions, mushrooms, cheese, yellow bell pepper

Dinner - 3carb/170cal
[3carb][170cal ] wicked hot chipotle peanuts

TOTAL 19carb/960cal

4 comments:

  1. you've done so great so far... 92 is a mega number. i hope your visit lifts your dad's spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggsellent work, Oct! You're making progress and doing it with style!

    I hope this afternoon goes well for you all. No matter how you're dad's doing ... just remember that your visit is only going to help! Love is one of the most powerful healing forces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you insane? You should be proud of that number! 188 is nothing to sneeze at, look at where you were and where you are now! I long for the day I am 188!

    I assume that after so much weight lost, one can become a bit delirous... :)

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. You give me such great support. Visiting dad and mom is great. I'll write more about it tomorrow when things get back to normal. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...