Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm on a music high this morning. First, Adam Lambert omgreat. Second, my ex (yes, I'm more complex than you thought) posted a multimedia piece that he created several years ago which features me singing. It was very cool to hear that again. Invite me to your facebook if you want to listen lol. Let me know your facebook name and I'll befriend you if you like.

Loads of work to complete before Friday's end ... hmm.

Diet-wise, I'm still suffering from a stall due to that momentary lapse of reason. Why is Pink Floyd suddenly chanting in the undertones of my mind.

Is it the weekend yet? I have some life to live.

Oh, Cro expressed this morning that he wishes he'd not sold all of his cages. For snakes? I asked. Well yes. He would start raising, breeding, selling snakes again if it didn't cost so much to get started and replace all the cages that he used to have. 2k. I wonder if I could get a freelance job to cover that and get him set up again. Indiana is much more strict regarding venomous so he has shifted interest to designer color in constrictors. Why am I talking about snakes? I don't know anything about them other than they are bitey. I wonder if there are any good ebay deals on big terrariums.

Enough rambling thoughts for now.















Breakfast - 13carb/320cal
[3carb][190cal ] pb
[10carb][130cal ] apple Atkins bar (still eww)

Lunch - 12carb/240cal
[0carb][20cal ] sugarfree cherry jello
[12carb][220cal ] Atkins bar (meh)

Lunch - 13carb/406cal
[0carb][136cal ] half a serving of turkey
[10carb][80cal] 10 brussels sprouts
[3carb][190cal ] pb

TOTAL 38carb/966cal

3 comments:

  1. oh and you have a musical past??? tres mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  2. k so an ex? interesting... snakes? not even if the cages were free...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were married young and lasted 10+ years. I still think highly of him.

    Cro did his degree in zoology, specializing in venomous reptiles. That's probably why he is out of work here in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...