Today feels odd, not like a Wednesday at all, though it certainly is. Lots of work to do but the overwhelming deadlines are behind me for a moment. I suppose the odd feeling is an emptiness that used to be filled with stress. To replace it, I am conjuring up "what-if" worries by the handful.
Three of my web projects are going live this week (two already have and the other will be live by tonight). It's a great feeling to see work I've done in circulation. Especially for such high-profile (for our little city) clients.
Mother's day is around the corner, Matt's birthday is behind us and well-celebrated. My sister and also my long-time long-distance (the Isle of Mann) friend will both be celebrating their birthdays in less than a week.
Off topic, but I would like to start capturing more digital photography and perhaps start some paintings/sketches again.
HA! I think I've found the source of my odd feeling by adding up recent circumstances ...
- stressful projects completed and flying
- cousin seeing success in something that I would also love to be successful in
- desire to pursue interests such as writing, painting, sketching and photography that I've let be put on the back burner
- renewed interest in gaming (to the great pleasure of Cro, who I've abandoned in game during this ultra-busy season of work and economical fear)
- desire to work on my personal website and update my portfolio to perhaps garner some freelance design work again
- desire to buy a pack of Whitening Strips again and polish up my smile (I gave in and chucked out some money for these this morning ... I got the Listerine Strips since they were much cheaper than the Crest ones. I hope they work as well!!!
Breakfast - 13carb/330cal
[3carb][190cal ] 2 TBSP peanut butter
[10carb][140cal ] chocolate Atkins bar
Lunch - 10carb/140cal
[10carb][130cal ] apple Atkins bar (eww)
[0carb][10cal ] sugarfree cherry jello
Dinner - 12carb/680cal
[12carb][680cal ] 4 kosher beef franks and onions