Tuesday, May 26, 2009

monday

I'm a little depressed by the Jon&Kate+8 new season. That is silly since I don't really know them, but I'm silly. I wish them the best in working things out for each of their individual happiness (kids too) and hope they make it through still together and stronger than ever if they can.

Cro's first day back to work is tomorrow! (Today really since I'm retro-posting this just to record what I ate).

Breakfast - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal] pb

Lunch - 12carb/382cal
[2carb][190cal] 1 LC muffin
[8carb][180cal] cup LC vanilla ice cream
[2carb][12cal] 2 strawberries

Dinner - 6carb/440cal
[6carb][380cal] peanut butter
[0carb][60cal] 12 cheese crisps

TOTAL 24carb/1202cal

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for J&K and their +8. I actually cried when Kate cried. I hope they figure out what they need to do.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...