Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mowed the lawn.
Planted ground cover.
Reactivated my WoW account.
Refreshed my knowledge of how to spec my DK (and other geeky stuff)
Spending plenty of quality time with Cro. :)
Heating up a stuffed pepper as I type.
Wondering if mom is seeing any improvement in dad's condition.
Dreading giftwrapping for Matt's bday.
Looking forward to seeing Matt open gifts for his bday.
Enjoying the Saturday.
Anticipating a nap.

Breakfast - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] pb x2

Lunch - 15carb/460cal
[8carb][160cal ] 1 cup LC ice cream. mmm chocolate
[7carb][300cal] ground beef, onions, mushrooms, cheese, yellow bell pepper (half serving)

Dinner -6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] pb x2

TOTAL xcarb/xcal

2 comments:

  1. ... I mean the quality time with Cro part...

    heehee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect day, especially the WoW part

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...