Friday, May 1, 2009

Yay for Friday

I've been waiting for this day to arrive all week! Friday that is. Just because I usually enjoy Friday's and the promise of the weekend to come.

I have plenty of work to do today, but nothing extremely stressful yet. So much that maybe today will go fast. Time always seems to pass more quickly when I don't have enough time to accomplish everything that I want to accomplish, and yet I still accomplish it all because I have to!!!

Tomorrow I need to mow the lawn with the sparkly new lawn tractor. Sunday I will meet Matt at his place to celebrate his bday. Fun! We are going to see the new wolverine movie as well. Saturday and Sunday evening I plan to have no plans. Those are the best sort of days because my life is so darn busy during the week.

Dad is doing the same according to the nurse I spoke with this morning. However she said they might take him off the ventilator today ... that must mean that he is doing well. I hope the delirium proves to be subsiding. They can tell until the ventilator is removed. Mom plans to go see him this weekend. I hope she sees a change for the better!

I'm still 184 pounds this morning.

Breakfast - 6carb/380cal
[6carb][380cal ] pb

Lunch - 19carb/246cal
[0carb][68cal ] 66grams turkey breast
[4carb][28cal ] mashed cauliflower
[10carb][100cal] snack bar
[5carb][50cal] half cocoa via

Dinner - 13carb/600cal
[13carb][600cal] ground beef, onions, mushrooms, cheese, yellow bell pepper

TOTAL 38carb/1226cal

4 comments:

  1. good news about the ventilator. enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go see wolverine this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay wolverine. hope it's good! we can compare notes.

    thanks Carlos, enjoy your weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading both of your Wolverine reviews!

    Enjoy the b-day celebration and the mowing! Keep them ninja mowers far away!

    I hope you get good news about your dad as well. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...