Wednesday, June 24, 2009

182

Loads of work to do this week. Busy weeks prevent boredom I suppose, but gah. Yesterday was very taxing. I have no air conditioning in the Jeep, which is just fine for local driving. No air conditioning and no cruise control sucks for 4-hour drives. Yeah, I was on the road for approximately 8 hours yesterday and spent the rest of the time visiting mom and consoling grieving relatives. Funerals suck. Seeing people that I love experience grief sucks. :(

Good news on the diet front (I've already mentioned it in the last post) is that I finally lost the rest of that stubborn pound yesterday. I got on the scale. 182, so immediately I thought something was broken. Stepped off, let it reset, got back on. 182. Woot!! I won't apologize that I still have a lot to go. I do but it's going so I'm happy. My mom is so tiny at 145. I'm creeping closer to that. :)

TODAY's [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 3.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

[2carb][18cal ] 1/4 of a chocolate. Our boss brought back a box from his two-week overseas vacation

LUNCH - 9carb/310cal
[10carb][140cal] atkins bar (crispy choc chip)
[9carb][170cal] atkins bar (chocolate pb)
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

DINNER - 19carb/629cal
[9carb][170cal] atkins bar (chocolate pb)
[xcarb][408cal] turkey breast
[10carb][51cal] brussels sprouts

TOTAL 31.5carb/1174cal

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are all over 100 lbs. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funerals can be really hard. Good for you for losing a pound in the midst of the stress! That's a huge victory in and of itself. And a four hour drive? Phewie! I don't envy you that!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. kick ass on the loss... so sorry about your uncle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos - i am jumping for joy at the loss and just happy to be home again after yesterday. still happy that i went though.

    Wendy = yeah, 4 hours to get there and another 4 to get back home. ick. no air conditioning was fine on the way there, but by mid-afternoon is was SO hot i drove all the way back with the windows down (my hair was interesting to say the least, hehe).

    jack - thanks :) almost to 100 lost and plan to blow threw it like Wendy did! ok, I'll probably creep through it slowly, but I'll get there and beyond, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. funerals blow. i'm glad that you were able to be there for your cousins.

    and yaaay! for 182

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...