Friday, June 26, 2009

the end ...

... always precedes the beginning. Have you noticed that? Today is the end of the work week, which plays the trumpet signaling next week's parade to begin. All of the days are milling about in anticipation of another march. All except for Friday, he is taking a nap in expectation of next week's holiday. Yay for a holiday! Hurrah. Now wake up Friday ... we still have to march this non-holiday day of the moment and see it smartly to the end.

That was silly but I'm leaving it. I have SO much to do today. It's nice to take a moment to be silly.

TODAY's [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 1.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia


LUNCH - 23.5carb/445cal
[10carb][140cal] atkins bar
[13.5carb][305cal] 1/2 slice of low carb cheesecake (Cro's bday cheesecake)
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

DINNER - 10carb/459cal
[0carb][408cal] turkey breast
[10carb][51cal] brussels sprouts

TOTAL 35carb/1139cal

8 comments:

  1. I like it! Yours is always an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A silly post? Who ever heard of such?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly is a good thing. :)

    Have a great (and silly) weekend!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did Cro's b-day go?

    Was the LC cheesecake tasty?

    Hope both were great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I got away with being silly. :) Cro's bday was nice in the morning and he was sick as a dog by the time he got home from work. I think he's starting to feel a little better but there won't be any bday weekend traveling since he's not up to it. At least it's the weekend now! Bday cheesecake was great ... I picked up half of a regular cheesecake and half LC so we could both enjoy. The LC cheesecake is listed as 6 carbs per slice but you might have noticed I count it as 13.5 carbs per half a slice ... just to be safe I only subtract fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to thank you for the kind words you said to me during a very tough time. I just read it today and I was moved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs for Paul*

    I know it doesn't make it better.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...