Monday, June 15, 2009

for the love of healthy (and indulgent) food

This blogger continuously amazes me. I will not be surprised to see her on Food Network someday after graduation. Thank you Lauren, for these recipes which I can't wait to try and for so many others!

Healthy Chocolate Cake with a Secret
Healthy Red Velvet Cake
Healthy Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
Healthy Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
Healthy Homemade Cream Eggs ... Move Over Cadbury!
Fluffy Dinner-Style Healthy Pancakes ... Low Carb and Gluten-Free!
Healthy Coconut Cake Bites ... Grain- and Dairy-Free!
Healthier Nutella and the Best Cupcakes Ever

I've not tried baking any of these yet, but let this serve as a reminder to me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...