Monday, June 15, 2009

good bad & ugly

Good. Saturday was so very very nice. Cro and I played our computer game for a good bit, slept odd hours, and went out to my favorite restaurant for a relaxing and fun time.

Bad. Cro asked what ring size I wear now because he was going to get us both new rings. ACK. So out of worry I had to tell him not to do that. Then explain why, spoiling my birthday surprise for him. I was being so good at keeping the secret too. Then I forgot my carry-home container of 3/4 of my leftover carbonade flamande. :( Ah well.

Good. Cro loved the ring and he doesn't know about the exotic cat rescue, so there will still be a little bit of surprise for his birthday. Yay.

Bad. I had a horrible headache all day Sunday and it would not be shaken. I was cranky planning ahead for dinner Monday night. It's obsessively important for me to plan ahead because of the weight loss thing and because my food during the work day is so sparse and boring. We'll have something I'm sure and it's not a big deal. :P It just felt like a big deal yesterday. Bad day.

Ugly. I left negative feedback on an ebay seller who sent me a pair of jeans listed as perfect condition. The jeans had a very large and frayed rip which spanned the entire crotch area. I emailed the seller first and explained the problem. The seller was very nice and said he would send another pair of jeans. Two weeks passed before I got an email from him apologizing and saying he was going to mail a good pair of jeans to me that week. Another two weeks have passed and nothing has been in the mail ... so I left negative feedback. Leaving negative feedback is harder on me than being ripped off to begin with. :( And now I have anxiety about how he will react. He does have my address after all. Bah. Worry. He deserved it ... but bah. That experience makes me not want to use ebay.

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
Breakfast - 1.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin

Lunch - 13carb/480cal
[4carb][340cal ] almonds
[9carb][140cal ] Atkins bar

Dinner - 11carb/502cal
probably this:
[5carb][190cal ] one serving of Dreamfields pasta (low carb)
[0carb][92cal ] 1oz lean ground beef
[5carb][40cal ] small amount of pasta sauce
[1carb][180cal ] 2oz cheese

TOTAL 25.5carb/1217cal

1 comment:

  1. I've had a couple bad ebay exerpiences myself. Leaving negative feedback does suck but it's necessary I think. It will hopefully help someone else not get trapped in a future situation. You did offer him the opportunity to make it right and he didn't so ... it's a bummer but he needs to live with the fall out. Bummer though. :(

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...