Thursday, June 18, 2009

her's-day

The local radio station that I listen to and from places has dubbed this day of the week "her's-day". Classic case of joke gone on for so long that it no longer seems annoyingly stupid, it's just working its way into the normal soup-of-the-day. So, in honor of her's-day I will be extra girly today. :P I'm already off to a great start by changing my shirt, ahem—by changing my blouse—6 times in an unsatisfied manner before finally ending up wearing the first one I chose. Her-ray for her's-day!

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
Breakfast - 16carb/330cal
[3carb][190cal] peanut butter
[10carb][140cal] Atkin's Daybreak bar
[3][0cal] green tea


Lunch - 11carb/270cal
i packed this:
[0carb][100cal ] roast beef
[0carb][1cal ] 1 radish
[0carb][1cal ] minuscule amount of onion

[8][170] Atkin's Advantage bar
[3][0cal] green tea

Dinner - 3carb/512cal
probably this:
[0carb][500cal ] roast beef
[2.5carb][8cal ] 8 radishes
[.5carb][4cal ] small amount of onion


TOTAL 30carb/1112cal

6 comments:

  1. And I'm wearing my nicest pumps in honor of hers-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I do that everyday!

    Happy Her's Day!

    I will have to think of something really trivial and make a huuuge deal of it, and then start crying! I can't think of anything more girly than that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sounds all too familiar. I've been officially adopted as my wife's fashion consultant. Apparently, I have a good eye. Go figure ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great compliment Harry. Your lady trusts your opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Jack, the sight of you in pumps might make Chai cry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm famous for that Chai ... but it always seems like a big deal when it makes me cry! Like the time I watched a tiny stray kitten got hit by a car right in front of me in the parking lot of a restaurant my friends and I were leaving ... I cried all the way to the animal hospital and again when I called to see if it lived and they wouldn't tell me unless I claimed it and paid the bill! Boo. One of them did answer me when I said just say thumbs up or down. She said "up", I thanked her and there was no more crying for me. That was a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...