Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturn's Day

Ah Saturday, how I love you.

Today's agenda: (do I really need one?)
- Take JD for a spin around the lawn
- hose off that dirty boy
- sit back in the sun and admire the freshly cut lawn
- internet/read/nap/quality time with Cro, movie perhaps/air up my Jeep tires/wildcard/enjoy every moment/stay up late

I bought Cro another birthday gift and I'm busting to share ... I'm sooo bad at waiting!

*planning ahead:
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
Breakfast - 11carb/360cal
[3carb][180cal ] pb
[8carb][180cal ] lowcarb ice cream

Lunch - 3carb/0cal
[3carb][0cal ] hot green tea with splenda

Dinner - 19carb/600cal
[13carb][600cal] stuffed pepper: ground beef, onions, mushrooms, cheese, yellow bell pepper
[3carb][0cal ] hot green tea with splenda

TOTAL 25carb/960cal

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great plans to me,
    My plan, well just getting through the day mostly. I've been under the weather. Also I need to get my menus planned, my grocery list made and a cooking plan in place.
    Then there is the organizing and cleaning plan I'm following so I need to plan out next weeks schedule.
    Saturday is my planning day as you can see...giggle
    Hugs,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. An agenda for a wonderful day. Can we do without one? I'll make a note to look into that... tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...