Saturday, June 20, 2009

saturYAY

Not enough calories today ... but too many carbs. I will probably be extra hungry tomorrow due to the combination. Ah well ... that's what I get. I welcome the hunger pangs as penance to the scale goddess.

Cro is excited about Costa Rica! We've decided to collectively put back $20 a week. In five years that will be a little over 5k and should buy us a week's rainforest vacation. So fun! We've never had a vacation together (not even a honeymoon) outside of Indiana. Even though many of our hosts will speak English, I've decided to learn Spanish before the trip. I'm sure that given five years I'll have plenty of time to do so. I've wanted to learn Spanish regardless.

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 3carb/190cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter

LUNCH - 87.5carb/815cal
[16carb][284cal ] serving of carbonade flamande
[3.5carb][55cal ] spicy curry dipping sauce
[32carb][140cal ] 1/2 serving pomme frites
[36carb][336cal ] nutella crepe


DINNER - xcarb/xcal
[xcarb][xcal ] none

TOTAL 90.5carb/1005cal

3 comments:

  1. Start putting back $2,500 a week. Then you could go in a couple of weeks. How cool would THAT be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didn't i think of that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a little hungry is manageable. Not too many people seem to feel this way, though.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...