Tuesday, June 16, 2009

seven LC sins

Jimmy Moore posted a new video topic regarding seven things that might cause a stall. I think I might have been behind a couple of his examples because he mentioned peanut butter (eek), chicken breasts (high protein with too little fat), and too few calories as possible reasons. :P I enjoyed the vid and have tried to modify my meals a little to correct these things. You will notice less peanut butter and more 1200+ calorie days. Thanks Jimmy and I will continue on with patience. (Don't laugh everyone, I know patience is NOT one of my virtues.)

update on dad:
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
Dad thanked me and told me to thank Cro for caring about him and for being there when he was so delirious. He is mad at himself for not even remembering when we were there. No need for thanks, no need to feel sorry for being delirious, no need to express gratitude for us being there regardless. We love him. The hospital is willing to let him go home now but he is going to stay until the infection is gone. He doesn't want mom to have to drive him to the hospital twice daily to have the wound vac area attended to.

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
Breakfast - 14carb/198cal
[8][180] lowcarb ice cream
[3][18] three large strawberries
[3][0cal] green tea

Lunch - 16carb/480cal
i brought:
[4carb][340cal ] almonds
[9carb][140cal ] Atkins bar
[3][0cal] green tea

Dinner - 11carb/502cal
probably this:
[5carb][190cal ] one serving of Dreamfields pasta (low carb)
[0carb][92cal ] 1oz lean ground beef
[5carb][40cal ] small amount of pasta sauce
[1carb][180cal ] 2oz cheese

TOTAL 41carb/1180cal

5 comments:

  1. I think the variety in your diet will serve you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome news about your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It is great to hear dad so strong and with it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So my chicken in peanut sauce isn't such a good idea, after all!
    Glad for dad. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne - I just got busted for relying on peanut butter too often. I would have it for breakfast every day because it was just so darn easy and easy to count. Peanuts are definitely low carb and allowed once you are past that induction phase. I'll still be eating them (and peanut butter) too ... just not so often I guess! Dang it.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...