Saturday, June 13, 2009

sick building?

I overheard two of my co-workers talking about how they were experiencing dizziness yesterday. Hmm. I talked to them both and apparently several people are experiencing a dizzy motion-sickness feeling and it's been going on since we moved into the new building for many of them.

Is THAT behind my nausea? Or is it exacerbating what would have been a more mild MS flare-up? I think we are going to talk to the other companies that share our building and see if they are experiencing the same thing. Maybe we have a sick building? Or maybe just our offices since we just had it all renovated and painted before our move-in a few months ago.

Hmm.

Breakfast - 1.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin

Lunch - 1.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin

Lunch - 45.5carb/435cal
plan to have:
[8carb][142cal ] 1/2 serving of carbonade flamande (best guess)
[3.5carb][55cal ] spicy curry dipping sauce (best guess)
[16carb][70cal ] 1/4 serving pomme frites (best guess)
[18carb][168cal ] 1/2 nutella crepe (best guess)

TOTAL 48.5carb/905cal

5 comments:

  1. a small gas leak will cause that.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I hope not - but it DOES happen. My little house had mold and I ended up throwing away just about everything I owned. Stayed in a hotel 18 months. Ah, the "bad old days!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the other people here have commented that they feel a shift in their balance and nausea when they stand beside either of the two elevators. That makes me wonder if something is coming from the building's basement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read this article on MSN about bad drywall from China


    http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=20239533&gt1=35000

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, very interesting. I may pass that article on to one of the other people here if things don't clear up soon. We think it could actually be particles from the air conditioning ... but don't know.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...