Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIG ... yeah G

Yesterday was hersday so should today be guyday? I can't promise to connect with my masculine side (do I have one?), but I do pay props to all the great guys in my life, including you blogging guys. You rock!

TGIG? :)

One of the guys that I work with is hopping with excitement today because he and his family have decided to save for a trip to Selva Verde in 2014. Given a similar amount of time to save, I'll bet Cro and I could afford to do something like that. Cro would absolutely love it, knowing him and his nature-loving ways. That would be a worthy idea to pose to him in celebration of guyday too.

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 16carb/330cal
[3carb][190cal] peanut butter
[10carb][140cal] Atkin's Daybreak bar
[3][0cal] green tea


LUNCH - 13carb/242cal
i packed this:
[0carb][100cal ] roast beef
[0carb][1cal ] 1 radish
[0carb][1cal ] minuscule amount of onion

[10carb][140cal] Atkin's Daybreak bar
[3][0cal] green tea

Dinner - 3carb/512cal
probably this:
[0carb][500cal ] roast beef
[2.5carb][8cal ] 8 radishes
[.5carb][4cal ] small amount of onion


TOTAL - 32carb/1084cal

7 comments:

  1. In honor of Guyday, I shall scratch my crotch excessively, and stare at somebody's boobs.

    Maybe my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only one way to celebrate guy day... OTC! find a partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costa Rica is beautiful, and really not very expensive once you get down there. One of my fav vaca spots on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai, that's disturbing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, OTC (on the crab). :) I like that show too and I like the way you think.

    I might actually try for the same dates as my co-worker (Scott) and his family if we can ... the more the merrier. One of his brothers has his degree in Spanish, so communications will be good too! Scott says the people at the lodge are fluent in English. And hey, if we go at same time they do I have 5 years to learn Spanish ... so shouldn't be a problem anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disturbing... yet.. oddly enjoyable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Costa Rica is one of our favorite destinations. We went during the transition between the dry and wet season (around November, I believe) ... that helped us to find good deals while still enjoying decent weather.

    It's a beautiful, beautiful place - especially for animal/wildlife lovers like you guys. We'll remember it always.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...