Monday, June 1, 2009

time and again

The weekend felt so awesomely long. I forgot to mention that I started taking green tea extract Friday evening. I think that may actually have a lot to do with how great the weekend felt. The days usually breeze by so quickly, but not this time.

I have a theory that time appears to move more quickly as a person ages and that time appears more slowly to small animals than to large animals. I remember childhood and how a day would seem so infinitely long. This perception of time has to be related to metabolism. It makes sense to me that green tea speeds metabolism and therefore slows my perception of the world. Green tea is my new best friend.

Breakfast - 1carb/95cal
[1.5carb][95cal] 1 TBSP peanut butter

Lunch - 24carb/320cal
[4carb][0cal ] hot green tea with splenda
[10carb][160cal] Atkins bar
[10carb][160cal] Atkins bar

Mid Day - 4carb/3cal
[4carb][0cal ] hot green tea with splenda

Dinner - 18.5carb/656cal
[0carb][180cal ] 2oz grilled burger
[3carb][16cal] diced onion
[6carb][30cal ] grilled serving of orange bell pepper, onion, mushroom
[0carb][150cal ] chicken breast
[1.5carb][100cal ] with feta cheese
[8carb][180cal ] cup LC vanilla ice cream

TOTAL 48carb/1071cal

2 comments:

  1. It could be the theanine in the green tea extract. Another theory. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Green tea has so many good things going for it (and me). Thanks Harry!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...