Friday, July 10, 2009

fry day

Yay for today. Today is the day of client deadlines to be met. Which means today will go faster than I want it to. The reward? A great sense of satisfaction for meeting those deadlines and FRIDAY NIGHT! … a reward for the accomplishments of the whole week.

Hmm, we are all rewarded with Friday night whether we deserve it or not, lol. I deserve it though! And I will give the weekend the good loving it deserves all the way to Monday morning.

My Wowee Zowee inspired meal replacement shake ingredients arrived yesterday. In fact the mailman plugged up the entire mouth of my extra capacity mailbox with it. I made the meal replacement shake with the ingredients listed in my menu below. It was gooooooood. I certainly recommend it. Next time I think I'll leave out the flax seed meal (my product was a little gritty) and add less water and more ice but otherwise, it was perfect. I'll bet this would work well as a pudding by adding chia seeds too. Maybe I'll try that sometime. Thanks Harry!

Fryday [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 11carb/424cal
[1][206] 2oz heavy cream
[0][0] 6oz purified water and 3 ice cubes
[6][42] 2 scoops Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood drink powder
[0][60] 1 scoop flax seed meal
[4][100] 1 scoop Jarrow vanilla whey protein powder
[0][16] 1 tsp organic cocoa powder
[0][0] dash of vanilla extract
[0][0] dash of cinnamon
[0][0] dash of sea salt
[0][0] Stevia
… all of the above was my healthy breakfast drink
[0][0cal] green tea

LUNCH - 8carb/300cal
[5][300cal] maybe part of an "unwich" from Jimmy John's
[3][0cal] green tea

DINNER - 87.5carb/815cal
Cro took me out to brugge brasserie :)
[16carb][284cal ] serving of carbonade flamande
[3.5carb][55cal ] spicy curry dipping sauce
[32carb][140cal ] 1/2 serving pomme frites
[36carb][336cal ] nutella crepe


TOTAL - 106.5carb/1539cal

2 comments:

  1. I might have to invest in that superfood stuff, I see it at whole foods all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy (and relieved) that you liked it! :-) The best part is it's good for you.

    Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...