Thursday, July 2, 2009

giddy up!

Dad and mom are both looking forward to our visit and mom is excited about potentially going horseback riding with me. If I go I'll have Cro take photos (and if any of them don't make me look too gross I'll share one with you guys, lol).

I met most of my critical deadlines yesterday and only have one project that needs to be done by EOD today. I have several more projects that have deadlines of next week so I'll get a jump start on those as well. :)

I feel right on the verge of losing another pound ... my jeans say so and I've been hungry all week so that is in my favor too. I've learned that the weight loss won't be rushed so I will just keep doing what I do and let it fly out the open window like that unwelcome bee that decided to accompany me in the Jeep a couple of days ago. Try to rush it and it gets pissed off. :0

TODAY's [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 1.5carb/235cal
[1.5][235] one-minute flaxseed muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia


LUNCH - 24.5carb/317cal
[24.5carb][317cal] 3oz philly cheesesteak sandwich
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

DINNER - xcarb/xcal
[xcarb][xcal] 2 kosher beef franks
[xcarb][xcal] diced onions

TOTAL xcarb/xcal

3 comments:

  1. You're a more patient person than me. I take a gun and start shooting wildly at that bee. Damn bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear the trip to Parentville is on!

    Have a blast riding the ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss is a journey, that's for sure. I love it when the jeans feel a little lose. Keep you what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...